This forum exclusively for female hospitality professionals is your opportunity to connect with top professionals nationwide and gain career momentum. Membership is free for anyone employed at an AHLA member property.
STAY AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE INDUSTRY
- Legislative updates sent straight to your inbox, keeping you informed of the rules and regulations dictating industry operations
- 20-40% savings through the Educational Institute, giving you the training and certification material needed for a competitive edge
- Member discounts to AHLA events, providing networking opportunities with property owners and general managers
- Opportunities to make local connections through WIL chapter events held throughout the country
- Inclusion in WIL’s exclusive Who’s Who searchable directory
- Eligibility for AHLA’s Woman of the Year award
- Serve as a mentor or mentee through AH&LA’s Mentorship Program
- Free admission to HX, where WIL hosts an annual keynote session and luncheon
The Who's Who Directory
Created as a networking tool for women in the industry, as well a resource for students looking for mentors and organizations seeking speakers or panelists, this directory is searchable by name, title, company, city, and state -- and you're in it!
Get connected with your local community via state chapters, each of which offers its own set of events and educational programming.
Join in a discussion with this national network.
WIL Membership is free for anyone employed at an AHLA member property.